Identity Aggregation Completed

Testing out Identity Aggregation Completed ETS trigger. I am noticing I am only receiving a status of Error or Success. Not getting Terminated per the documentation:

  • status - The overall status of the aggregation. This is usually “Success”, “Failed”, or “Terminated”.

Hi Thomas – Are you testing with a source where an admin has terminated the account aggregation? Are you saying in that scenario, you still aren’t seeing “Terminated” as a status there? Instead, are you receiving “Error”?

Not seeing Terminated as a status even when canceling the job. Also, not seeing Warning being trigger. Confirmed I have no filters setup on that trigger.

Okay, thanks for letting us know. I’m opening a ticket so Engineering will look into this behavior. I’ve attached your screenshot from email to that ticket. I’ll update you on this ticket once we know more.

hey Thomas, thanks for reporting this! Engineering responded:

Engineering has determined that a fix will be needed to address this issue. It’s a great find on Thomas’s part!

They are targeting a fix for Q4.