Certification Stuck in Activating Stage

Hi All,

We have generated a certification based on a query via Search → Certifications → Identities → All identities return by query → Refine Access Items. Query returned 13K identities. It took 6 hrs to generate the campaign preview but campaign is stuck activating state since 1 day.

Can anyone pls suggest any workaround regarding this.

→ You can try to split your query into smaller groups of identities and create separate campaigns for them with same configurations.

→ You can reach out to Sailpoint support team and have them monitor/bump up resources or look into why it’s taking so long to activate campaign.

I concur with the suggestions mentioned in the previous post. I recommend deleting the certification and attempting to generate it again to see if the issue persists. It is possible that the certification generation coincided with other resource-intensive tasks, leading to a resource crunch and causing the certification to become stuck. If the problem persists, I would advise reaching out to your Customer Success Manager (CSM) or Support team for further assistance.