Workflow ,HTTP Request, dial tcp: lookup xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx: no such host

Hi All,

I am trying to use the HTTP Request action in Workflows for IdentityNow. I am getting the below error.

“error”:“Post "https://BaseURL/X/X/X\”: dial tcp: lookup BaseURL on IP:PortNumber: no such host : HTTP call took 0.05 seconds"

I am trying to hit an internal network using the named session authentication.

HTTP Request
Custom authentication (sessionid in header and json in body)

If anyone has any idea, please reply over this. Thanks in advance.

Workflows is hosted in SailPoint’s cloud and is only able to communicate with hosts that are publicly available on the internet. If the host you are trying to reach is behind a corporate firewall then Workflows won’t be able to contact it.

@colin_mckibben : Thanks for the reply , I would like to make the HTTP call from the VA instead. Is there any feature available that i can leverage to make this possible?

Not at this time. Workflows doesn’t communicate with the VA, and even then, the VA is a push, not a pull mechanism. That means the VA will send data to identity now, rather than identity now requesting data from the VA.

There really isn’t any other option other than making your internal service publicly available via a firewall rule. You can always create an idea for this so our product team can see how many people are asking for it.

https://ideas.sailpoint.com