Hi @zachm117 I was going through your comment in this post: UKG Recruiting integration for Joiners - #5 by zachm117 and we have a similar use case and you mentioned that you correlated the accounts on the externalUserId field, which has the same identifier in both UKG Onboarding and Core for each user.
I was looking at the OOTB Connector by SailPoint for UKG Pro Core HCM connector and I could not find the externalUserId field in the Account Attribute Schema Attributes: Account Attributes so I was curious if you leveraged the Webservice connector for both Onboarding and Core Module or if you leveraged the OOTB connector for Core Module. If you leveraged the OOTB connector then how were you able to get the externalUserId field.
Looking forward to your response and appreciate your assistance.
Hey @sumit_xalient !
We use the OOTB connector for UKG Core and a Web Services connector for UKG Onboarding. The externalId in UKG Onboarding is the same value as the personId in the UKG Core (OOTB) connector. We map personId in our UKG Onboarding Identity Profile to employeeNumber, then on the UKG Core connector, we set the account correlation to be Employee Number = personId. The UKG Core Identity Profile also has a higher priority than the UKG Onboarding Identity Profile so when workers show in both sources and correlate successfully, they get “promoted” to UKG Core identities even if their Onboarding account still exists for a period of time.
Please let me know if this helps!
- Zach