All Hands on Tech Livestream: Designing Effective NERM (Non-Employee Risk Management) Workflows

How do you design NERM workflows that stay efficient as they grow past simple onboarding? Join @sharvari for a live walkthrough of Non-Employee Risk Management (NERM) workflows—the “brain” of the product—covering high-impact scenarios and common use cases. We’ll move past the documentation to explore the practical application of workflow actions in the real world, including common pitfalls to avoid and best practices for keeping workflows efficient and secure. Attendees will walk away with a solid grasp of how to design scalable, maintainable workflows that reduce manual overhead and harden security posture. Bring your questions to the chat during this interactive session! The livestream and chat will be hosted on this page, and a recording will be available here after the stream.

Resources

Hi Samantha,

I’m a brand new student learning IAM using IIQ 8.2 version from a bootcamp. Being totally new and trying to understand all the terminologies and its functions I wonder if I should finish the bootcamp before joining any of your sessions and If I do, would I need the latest version of SailPoint which I don’t have access to? Nor do I have access to ISC either.

Kindly let me know what you would recommend.

Thank you so much

Hey, the downloadable .ics files for all the just announced All Hands on Tech Livestreams seem to be invalid. I’m getting

Invalid TZID value or missing VTIMEZONE component (America/Denver)

Would be nice if that could be fixed.

Hi Samantha,

I would like to sign up for this session.

Thanks,

Monyu

Hi @MuhammadHaque!

These live streams are meant to be a casual, fun learning experience with other community members and the SailPoint Developer Relations team! You do not need access to the latest version of SailPoint or ISC, as these sessions are not workshops.

You can also join with no prior knowledge, as we have a live chat where you can ask questions, leave feedback, and share any insights during the stream!

Hope to see you there!

Hi @Kiran_Graefenstedt! I will take a look into this and let you know if we can find a fix. Thank you for pointing this out!

1 Like

Hi @Monyu! Be sure to click “Going” on the event listing. The live stream will take place on this page!