"std:account:disable" is not working in custom connector

Build/deployed new custom SaaS Conn connector account list and read are working fine but disable is not working. I have tried disable from UI (identityList_>Accounts->DisableDropDown) or API and in both cases I do not see anything in event or connector logs (sail conn logs tail).
Disablement appears as “Pending” as you can see from attached screenshot from Activities screen. I am also including “Completed” disablement for another custom SaaS connector.
Disable call is workign fine when I test connector locally:

curl --location 'localhost:3000' \
--header 'Content-Type: application/json' \
--data '{
   "type": "std:account:disable",
  "input": {
    "identity": ...

index.ts code:

  .stdAccountDisable(async (context: Context, input: StdAccountDisableInput, res: Response<StdAccountDisableOutput>) => {

1 Like

strange but I was able to resolve issue by adding UNLOCK and PROVISIONING in the source object thru IDN API:

    "features": [
**        "PROVISIONING"**

I was under impression that ENABLE covers both enabling and disabling account.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.