Barcelona ESP-ES (Cami Antic de Valencia 54 - 99220)
Staines GBR-GB (2 Causeway Park - 99273)
Milano ITA-IT (Viale G Richard 5 - 99300)
Nanterre FRA-FR (31 ave Jules Quentin - 99410)
Capelle aan den IJssel NLD-NL (1 Lylantse Baan - 99182)
Neu-Isenburg DEU-DU (Frankfurter Strasse 227 - 99150)
Location Type: On-site
Employment Type: Full-time
Product: We have just begun the process of migrating to IdentityNow.
Job Title: IAM Engineer
Are you looking to join a dynamic, inclusive team environment with a culture of collaboration
Are you empathetic to client needs and inspired by transformation and impacting the lives of
millions of people every day?
Do you have the deep functional and technical experience to help implement security solutions
that align with our clients’ business objectives? Well, this may be the role for you. Ready to design what’s next?
In this role, you will help build the future of our Global Identity and Access Management Program;
joining a Global team of experts as an Identity Access Management Senior Engineer.
No two days are the same. You will provide support with respect to requirements gathering, project
management, implementation, and concurrent delivery of an Identity Management System. You will be
working in an exciting, evolving ecosystem of Digital, IT and processes with real impact on security,
compliance, and associate experience. You will be expected to be a proactive IAM team member,
influence others through indirect leadership within the IAM team and support the development of
security solutions to reduce risks to the enterprise.
To thrive in this career, you’ll need:
- Extensive commercial track record of IAM IT experience with focus on information security and other security
- Extensive commercial track record of hands-on experience with designing, configuring, implementing, and
supporting IAM solutions such as BeyondTrust, SailPoint, Saviynt, CA, Oracle, Okta or Ping
Federate any IDAM tools
- Extensive experience with application design, integration and deployment in an integrated
global IT environment
- Must have experience either implementing a best-in-class identity management solution or with
an enterprise wide migration from a legacy identity management tool to a SaaS platform.
- Be a self started, highly organized with a keen eye for detail, and strong presentation
Like what you see? Apply now!
Learn more about ADP at Search Jobs and Apply Online | ADP Tech Careers
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in HR technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. A global Best Places to Work, DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more, ADP has a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Learn more about ADP’s commitment on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Here’s what you can expect on a typical day in the life of an Identity Access Management Senior Engineer at ADP.
- Customize, configure, and develop IAM solution integrations using requirements and design
- Independently manage project deliverables to successful completion.
- Configure and deploy Connectors for various target systems.
- Hands-on with aggregation, workflows, tasks, rules and roles.
- Build and develop systems and processes to enforce least privilege in a transparent way
- Work across functions to improve IAM solutions to enhance compliance requirements and best practices
- Experience implementing Identity and Access Management solutions at an enterprise level.
- Demonstrate understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
- Provide support with respect to requirements gathering, project management, implementation, and concurrent delivery of two or more Identity platforms, such as BeyondTrust, SailPoint, Saviynt, Okta, Ping Federate, Microsoft Azure AD Leads the design, configuration, implementation, maintenance, and documentation of all layers of IAM applications and robust identity and access solutions
A college degree is great but not required. What’s more important is having the skills and experience to do the job. To be successful in this role, you’ll have 3-5 years of experience in the same or similar role.
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
● Team collaboration. Courage comes from how associates are willing to have difficult conversations, speak up, be an owner, and challenge one another’s ideas to net out the best solution.
● Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We’re obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and
● Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
● Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to navigating change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP’s Philanthropic Foundation.
● Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.