Hi,
Our client has launched a hundred or more certification campaigns annually. For annual certifications, when a reviewer has failed to give a decision for the items and the admin decides to close the campaign after the due date, the admin chooses to revoke the accesses of those undecided items to compel those items to be requested again and verify that the accesses are still necessary.
Now users are asking why their access has been revoked and my objective is to find from which campaign it was revoked. I won’t be able to find it per campaign ID since there are too many campaigns. The closest I can use is by reviewer and to list all campaigns under that reviewer using List Identity Campaign Certifications. Is there an easier way or any API available to search by the affected identity and revoked access? I am able to find the certification Activity ID when checking for the account activity but there is no link to which campaign it is.