Hello, I have a use case where I need to assign multiple values to an attribute depending on the input. Represented as a lookup table, it looks something like this:
"table": {
"1409": "209,214",
"1414": "209,214",
"800": "800",
"1712": "005",
"default": "NONE"
}
If the input is “1409” or “1414”, then the output should be “209” and “214”. Is this possible?
Hi @nick_lubrano ,
Good Day!
please check the below code we can achieve the output (209,214)
{
"attributes": {
"table": {
"1409": "209,214",
"1414": "209,214",
"800": "800",
"1712": "005",
"default": "NONE"
}
},
"type": "lookup",
"name": "Lookup Transform"
}
Hi @nick_lubrano ,
You cannot achieve this in the context of multi-valued attribute . But you can get a string value which is “219,214” , instead [129 , 214] . If my understanding is correct , you are trying to apply transform on a multi-valued attribute .
You can see it the transforms documentation that the lookup transform’s key-value are of STRING type only , where as our usecase is to have array of strings.
For more information on this , refer to LookUp Transform
I hope this helps.
Thanks